USE OF BUCK’S CLUB BY NORSKE SELSKAB
- Open to all members of Norske Selskab.
- Full dining rights, that is to say that they may use the club both for lunch and dinner. Reservation required.
- Members may bring quests to the club.
- Members are able to hold private parties at Buck’s Club.
- Use of Buck’s Club by members of the Norske Selskab is to be in accordance with our normal reciprocal rules.
- Dress Code – general dark suit and tie.
- Mobiles and PCs – use not permitted
- Lady guests in the Club – most welcome but some restrictions. No restrictions after 1800hrs. Dress – to confirm with gentlemen
- Identification or letter of introduction – to be shown on arrival
- Business papers – not in public rooms
- Function/Private Party bookings – these may be made
- Payments –all accounts to be settle on departure
18 Clifford Street
London W1S 3 RF
Telefon: 020 - 7734 2337
Telefax: 020 - 7287 2097